Create Tag & Assign
Tags are keywords that help streamline server management. Administrators can associate a Tag to servers created within the GNS environment to display relevant results while using the filter tool.
Create a Tag
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “My Cloud” > “Servers”.
- Select the server you would like to associate with a Tag.
- Navigate to the “Info” tab within the selected server.
- Under the “Tags” subheader enter the keyword to be associated with the server and select the “Add Tag” button to complete.
- Notice all keywords associated with a server will now be displayed under the “Tags” subheader.
- The filter tool will now display servers relevant to Tags used within your search.