Users, Groups & Permissions
Setting User Permissions for a Server
- Go to the “Servers” tab of the platform, which can be found under “My Cloud” in the left panel.
- Click on the “actions” button for the server you’d like to allow access to and select “permissions” at the bottom.
- Type in a user’s email address OR the name of a user group
- Click “Assign User/Group”
- Decide if you want the user/group to have only Access permissions (View VM, Turn On, Turn Off) or fully Configure permissions (full control over VM).