Creating Object S3 Storage
Create Object S3 Storage w/ Minio
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “My Cloud” > “Create New Server”.
- Select an appropriate zone and datacenter location.
- Navigate to the “Service Images” tab.
- Under “Service Images” select Minio Object Storage, then choose the latest version.
- Scroll down to “Choose Server Specs” (below the service image options) and select preferences for TYPE, CPU, RAM, and DISK.
- Daily Backup and Management Services can be activated directly below the server specifications section.
- Continue scrolling towards “Finalize Settings”. Create a server name and create and validate an appropriate password. Note the password requirements. Select CREATE SERVER when finished.